Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

full term

So we have officially hit full term with Miss Mallory and have 2 weeks and 5 days now until her actual due date. We went to the doctor this past week and he checked for any changes. He had to push her way back up as soon as he started the exam to even get to my cervix to check it. I am dilated 1-2 cm and 75% effaced. Which in all actuality does not mean anything specific besides we are progressing towards her big debut!! I have been still having a rough time with heartburn and have the morning sickness all over like first trimester, but I do not mean for that to come out as me complaining at all since it is just for a little bit longer until she is here! I am trying to enjoy and take in every second I still get to have her in my belly and loving the movements she does make. I can now feel her more at my hip bones. It has been over 37 weeks and it still just amazes me that I have a tiny person in my belly! I am beginning to get nervous that I will not do a good job at delivering her. I am nervous I will not know when to start timing things and I do not want to be the annoying first time mom that goes up to the hospital too early or under false labor. My doctor keeps reassuring me that these are things not to stress about at all but of course I can not help it. But most of all I am so excited and just anxious! I can not wait for her to join us and for us to have her in our arms finally getting to see her face! We will continue to keep you posted with the progress!!! All our love~ G, J and MJ

1 comment:

  1. YEAH for full term!!! I can totally sympathize with you on the morning sickness like it is the first trimester thing! And I too am nervous about knowing when to go to the hospital and what is actually "real labor" and I am a former L&D nurse!!! I keep thinking that when the time comes some how I will just "know" it is for real! Glad to hear it is almost over for yall and I look forward to seeing pictures of Mallory!

    ReplyDelete