Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

almost there

We went to the doctor this week and still no changes with dilation I am still at a 2 and 75% effaced. But we did have changes with the cervix position, it is now at a -1 and she is still way down he again had to push her back up to check the cervix. Her heart beat was 144 beats per min this week. Luckily our doctor is on call this weekend so if anything happens he will get to be with us, but if nothing happens over the weekend we are set to induce! We have one set of grandparents here with us and the other grandma with an aunt and uncle in tow on their way soon. We are so thankful to have family with us for this special time as we wait for her big debut! It is amazing how one little girl is so loved and we have not even gotten to meet her yet. I am so excited and yet so nervous! It is all starting to feel so surreal that we will have our baby with us next week! wow!! I am scared on what to expect! Today was my last day at work so maternity leave has officially started which I can not believe I made it this far but could not go much longer for sure I am just way too big. My belly was totally getting in the way today- there was not a comfortable position at all. But I am so thankful I was healthy enough to work up until the end so I did not disappoint anyone at work and could help keep both hygiene schedules going smoothly for as long as I could. I know I will see everyone it is just sad officially leaving for awhile, and I am sure my hormones are contributing to me being so sensitive about everything! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers and we will keep you posted with everything!!! Sending all our love~ G, J and MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment