Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

no changes

We had a doctor appointment today, I was so excited and anxious to find out how far I had dilated from last week and to know if we were getting closer to having her here! But to my dismay no changes today- I am still at a 1-2 dilation! I could not help but be disappointed there was not any change. My doctor said most first time moms do not have the baby until after 39 weeks so he is not disappointed since we still have another week until that point. He still had to push her back up in to place in order to check the cervix today- he said that was really good that she is down like that we just need her to push more on the cervix to get the dilation continuing to progress. Her heart beat today was 13o beats per min- the doctor jokingly said we got a boy, like that is what I needed to hear to help my anxiety at this point funny guy he is!!! But I guess anything is possible and joke would be on us if it was a boy!
We sold the car on Friday, it is bitter sweet that it is gone. It is sweet that we do not have the high payment each month especially since I am about to be at home not working with our baby! But it is bitter because I know Justin loved that car and it was his big spurge upon graduation! (Thank you Justin for all your sacrifices and hard work in supporting our family! You are such an amazing husband and I can not wait to see as my baby daddy! :) I love you more and more each day!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment