Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

still waiting

Last night we went out on a hot date while it is still just the two of us. We went to a pub that has yummy bar foods and the catch is no one under 21 yrs old is allowed so we thought this would be a good time to get our fix while we can still smuggle our minor in with us. It was very good and just nice to be out with my husband enjoying each other! It is always weird though going out here because of course patients are everywhere- yep our waitress even! Just crazy to me that we can not ever get away from work while in town I think that is why we love and long for our trips to the city- just not to be recognized and have to talk anything dentistry!
This week I wanted to measure the circumference of my belly, we measured it at work with a tape measure we found there. I measure 47 inches around- my sweet loving husband immediately does the conversions in his head and bursts out "wow that is almost 4 feet around!", aww doesn't that make you feel good?! :) Ha! We will continue to keep you posted with any changes but so far nothing has changed- the girls at work have noticed my belly getting lower and I have noticed it is low as well that now it is getting hard to keep my belly covered by even the longest of maternity shirts!
We wish everyone a great relaxing weekend and send all our love~ G, J and MJ xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Been thinking about you lots... almost there!!! Good luck with everything. I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete