Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Belly pics

Here are some of our belly photos I finally got uploaded on our computer to share with y'all! We had a doctor appointment this week, it is the beginning of having the doctor actually check me and the end of the ultrasounds! I had my strep B test done this week and the doctor checked for any dilation or progression of things. My cervix was only a fingertip so no dilation but he felt her head so she is still head down in position for her big debut! Our doctor did check her heart beat with the Doppler so we got to at least hear her- it was 144 beats per minute this past week. We are getting so excited and can not wait for her to be here!! Justin got the pack and play all together (that is what we are planning on using as her bassinet) and he got the car seat installed this past weekend as well. So now we are just waiting for her to join us! Nights are getting hard- tons of crazy uncontrollable heartburn that is like absolutely unreal!!! I am having a hard time getting comfortable and just ready to be snuggling up with her in my arms for sure!! I just can not believe how big I am and not just belly I mean everywhere- I never thought everything would get this swollen- I even have cankles! But it is all so worth it and I would not change a thing!












All our love~ G, J and MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment