Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mallory 33 weeks

We had a doctor appointment today and got to see Mallory. This will be the last time he will do an ultrasound, the next times he will just use the Doppler to check her heart beat. He will only do an ultrasound if he is concerned about anything. Our doctor said he is still sure she is a girl and we told him that is good because we are ready for a girl!:) Her heartbeat today was 132 beats per min. Our doctor said everything is still looking good with her and her little temporary home in there. Our what to expect app said she is now the size of a pineapple! My placenta has areas of calcification which he said is normal but that was the only thing he noted. Measuring my uterus he said I have been measuring one week ahead the entire time, so we will see if that means we are further along than predicted. Our doctor said he wants me to just make it 3 more weeks for sure keeping things going like they have and then after that if she decides to start coming to be a part of our world we will let her and not try to stop any labor at that point. At our next appointment he will check for any dilation and do the strep B test. I am excited about her getting here, I am so excited to see her face and hold her in my arms. Justin thinks she will have red hair and I think she will have dark hair,either way will be beautiful to us and we really do not care either way. I can not wait for her to join our family. We pretty much have everything ready for her to come home. We have the car seat but still need to install it and get it inspected. Of course I can think of a ton of little things that I want to make perfect before she comes but that is just my nesting instinct going crazy! Hope everyone has a good short week ahead thanks to labor day giving us Monday off! Sending all our love~ G, J and MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment