Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

weekend

Justin had a fun weekend down in Norman at the OU game. He met one of his friends down there and they stayed at the Riverwind hotel for the weekend. They had such a good time down there and it helped that OU won! I had big plans of sleeping all weekend but of course that is just not happening no matter how exhausted I am. I can not get comfortable and have heartburn constantly that contributes to making it hard to get comfortable. But only 3 more weeks until full term and 6 weeks until her due date! Oh we are getting so excited!!! I have had some pretty crazy dreams lately about her arrival! My most recent I delivered her in one push and the nurse took her away before we could even see her so we did not know what she even looked like! We took Maternity photos yesterday and should be able to check them out this week. It was pretty fun having it all about Mallory in the belly. I am excited for us to have this memory in pictures for her! Sending all our love~ G, J and MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment