Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Exciting news about new addition to our family

We are 10 weeks pregnant!! We had our first doctor appointment today and saw the baby and made sure the heartbeat was good. We did not want to tell anyone until after we made sure the heart looked good and everything else was good too! We are so excited and can not believe how blessed we are. Right now our doctor says there is only one in there and the heart was 177 beats per minute. The measurement was 26.6mm. We even saw the baby wave his or her little hand at us! Absolutely amazing and so exciting!! It is crazy how a baby is growing and moving inside you and you can not feel a thing. I can not believe how tired I have been the past 8 weeks- I have slept it up big time but luckily the nausea was not too out of control- I just felt hungover all the time. Which is a weird feeling having to work and function everyday life being hungover feeling. These past two days I have been feeling better and seem to have more energy. Thank you all for all of your prayers and support throughout this past year of us trying to get pregnant. We love y'all so much and appreciate y'all!!! Sending all our love~G and J


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! :) :) I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW it!!!! I've been thinking about you two a lot and kept checking back for updates on how you guys were doing trying to conceive!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    We're going to be belly buddies... I'm almost 12 weeks :) I haven't exactly told the world, but I've got to tell you how I've been RIGHT THERE WITH YOU the last few weeks feeling tired and gross. We can do it! I see the light at the end of the tunnel, don't you? 2nd trimester, here we come!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, G! I kept waiting & waiting & everytime you posted something new on the blog I was praying it would be this! How exciting! We are THRILLED silly for you two! You'll be wonderful parents - is Barb over the moon?

    Amy K - you have been holding out on me! I was wondering about yall too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyyyyyyy G and Justin! We are SOO happy for you guys. Can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy on the blog. You will be fantastic parents. We love and miss you both! Jason, Jill & Coop. CONGRATS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO, SO, SO happy for you and Justin!! I can't wait to see your pregnancy progress and for you to become a mommy...the BEST job in the world! i pray everything continues to go well!!

    i called you this afternoon but had to leave a brief voicemail. it cut me off once because I was too long winded, so I left an abbreviated version!! call me when you can. love and miss you!!!

    Congrats again! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! Hope your pregnancy continues to go well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo! We are so excited for you!! Congrats! Can't wait to see more updates! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet the new little Jones Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEAH CONGRATS!!! SO excited for you guys! I know you have been waiting for this tiny miracle. What a true blessing it is!!

    ReplyDelete