Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! Hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Easter! We had such a fun weekend with my mom! She got to come up on Thursday and spend a long weekend with us having fun shopping, cooking, watching movies, walks with the dogs, and grilling enjoying the nice weather. I love getting to spend time with her and as soon as she has to leave I start counting down to the next time we get to see each other. She is not only my mom but my best friend. Her and Justin both were great to me this weekend putting up with my crazy uncontrollable pregnancy moodiness and extreme fatigue! We got to eat yummy Mexican food finally today to celebrate Easter- we gave up Mexican food for Lent this year since it is our favorite. We had our doubts about me making it the entire time since being newly pregnant with cravings but I made it!
We do want to thank y'all for all the congratulatory wishes when announcing our pregnancy! It really means a lot to us both to celebrate our excitement with y'all and we appreciate everyone being so supportive! We love y'all so much!! Happy Easter!! xoxo~G and J

No comments:

Post a Comment