Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

second trimester

We are now entering the second trimester we are 13 weeks tomorrow! Right now our baby is the size of a peach! I just get this wave of sheer happiness just thinking about the miracle that is taking place! It is so amazing that I am growing our baby in my belly! This morning getting dressed for church I put on a skirt and it was pretty snug around the waist, I am starting to get a little pudgier in the belly. The message this morning in church was to appreciate the hard times as well as the good since God is there for all of it and it is all his plan for us. This message really hit home with me with all of my infertility this past year and the struggle to actually conceive. God is amazing and we are so thankful for this blessing! We hope everyone has a great week ahead! Sending all our love~G and J

No comments:

Post a Comment