Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

weekend update

We went to see Alice and Wonderland yesterday at the IMAX in 3D. It was very cool and we really liked it. I was surprised people had their young children there for the movie. I thought some parts might be kind of too scary for young kids but it was not that scary at all. I think it is amazing what they do now with 3D and make the movie just such an interactive experience! We totally love it and look forward to the next on the list! We also watched our Netflix movies one of them was Up in the Air which I was excited to see especially since it got recognition at the Oscars last week. But I was a little sad it did not end the way I was thinking it would, very surprised! We hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and has a great week ahead! Sending all our love~G and J

No comments:

Post a Comment