Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

we're in the third trimester

We had our doctor appointment today! I get so excited each time getting to see Mallory!!! The doctor said everything is looking great and we have a beautiful baby in there! Her heart beat today was 145 beats per min. It is amazing how big she has gotten the past 4 weeks. I keep getting this pain at the upper right of my belly- when I told him that he said it was probably her pushing against that spot. He looked in that area today and sure enough her hiney was up in the air- she had her legs tucked up by her head and arms over her face. So we did not get good pics of her again but that is ok as long as she is healthy pictures can wait!:) Our What to Expect phone app says she is the size of a head of cauliflower- 16in. I had to do the glucose test today. I drank the orange drink which at first I thought 'huh, this is not too bad' and which it was not that bad at all but it sure did upset my stomach for sure! So hopefully the results will come back all good tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I did my glucose test yesterday too! And I thought the same thing about the orange stuff... Not as bad as I remembered from with Tatum, but by the time I was down to finishing the last couple ounces in the last of the 5 minutes all I wanted to do was puke. YUCK. Aren't you glad that's over?? And I didn't even get a peek at him for a reward like you did of your sweet Mallory. All I got was a phone call today that I need my blood work re-drawn because someone forgot to check it for HIV (really??) and no one checked my pee. GREAT. :) Off to the lab I go tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete