Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

We headed up to Lake of the Ozarks to visit with the Erbs for the 4th of July weekend. I stink by not taking any photos but we had a really great time. We went up there on Friday and played cards and cooked out at their condo. On Saturday we hit the lake and I got completely burnt to a crisp! I sprayed sunscreen but obviously I did not do an even job the proof is in the exact lines on my body from red to white! Very patriotic of me but in a lot of pain for sure! I did not notice at the time of getting burnt as I floated in the lake and had a great time talking with everyone. Piled on the aloe as soon as we got home Sunday. Justin joked that I would not be in charge of spraying Mallory but in my defense I did a great job getting him covered just not myself! I think I am not used to be this white I usually have some sort of tan going on but I have done nothing at all so I am ghostly white! Saturday night we ate dinner at a restaurant on the lake called Horny Toads. We watched all the huge boats come in at dusk while we ate. After dinner there was a band playing at a different part of Horny Toads which was like the bar area. The band was a cover band and played 80's and 90's hip hop music it was a lot of fun jamming out to all the old favs! We headed back home Sunday so we would have Monday to relax before the work week. We got to watch fireworks on t.v. this year- pretty neat shows in New York by Macy's and the one at the Capitol in D.C! Hope everyone has a great week ahead and we send all our love to you! xoxo~G and J

No comments:

Post a Comment