Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Mallory Houston shower

My best friend Laura threw Mallory a shower this past weekend in Houston. The trip started off rough it was a long trip down there last Friday, I had to retake my glucose test that morning so there was a lot of sitting and waiting for the 3 hours and then we did the drive down south. All my numbers came back good though so no gestational diabetes- I was so nervous! But we had such a fun weekend to look forward to and were so excited for Mallory's shower on Saturday! I was so touched by Laura's thoughtfulness! She did such an amazing job which she always does with parties! The decorations were cute little baby girl clothes hanging on a clothes line. She made such a yummy spread of goodies to munch on from chicken salad, hummus, and the most amazing cake balls ever! Thank you again Laura!

I am so thankful for everyone that came to celebrate Mallory's arrival and shower her with love! She and I are the luckiest ladies ever to have such amazing friends and family! I really appreciate everyone coming by and sharing that day with us! I am so grateful for everyones support, love and encouragement as we prepare for Mallory's arrival. We are so excited to meet Mallory and it melts my heart to know we have such great family and friends that are just as excited to know her too!


xoxo~G, J and MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment