Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ready for Christmas


We are all ready for Christmas! We are all decorated and in the spirit. We absolutely love this time of year, makes me so happy! We got our Christmas cards all done to be mailed this week. It got cold here this weekend, so we made yummy chili to keep our bellys warm. It did not snow here though unlike Texas weather! Justin got a new Xbox game and he is really liking learning how to assassinate different characters. I got stuff to make some Christmas treats for edible gifts, so I will be baking away! We drew names for secret santa at the office so we got together some things for that. All the houndies are doing good, they are sporting their Christmas collars. Still no changes with our baby making. I have stopped any ovulating since the new doctor had me stop taking one of the meds. He tried another med to get me to start but no luck so far, I am to call Tuesday if still nothing. So we will see what that brings. We hope everyone is ready for Christmas! We send our love to each of you!! xoxo~G and J

No comments:

Post a Comment