Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

First Christmas

Our first Christmas! We bought a real tree this week to put up. This is the tree right after we put it up and lights on. We did not realize the ornaments do not come with hooks so those are still not up on the tree yet! We did rig up our own hooks for the ornaments that said "First Christmas" so we could put those up.

Our tree topper the pug angel! Way too cute!! Only a mug a momma could love! :)
This is the houndies checking it out for the first time. The dogs do surprisingly well with the tree, (so far at least) I know I probably just jinked myself! They have a bit of short term memory, every time we reenter the living room they do a double take and have to go sniff it up. I tried to put the skirt up high enough to avoid them from realizing there is water in that stand.
New update on the fertility, this past week started BCP and then abruptly stopped taking them so I would start which it did work. Who knew I would be so excited about a period?! :)So I am scheduled for the HSG test next week and will know more at that time what to do next.

1 comment:

  1. I love the tree topper I just laughed and laughed...pug mommas are crazy hehe. Praying for you a baby your going to be a great momma

    ReplyDelete