Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My 29th birthday weekend

I can not believe I am 29 yrs old, thought I would wake up feeling so much older or something but I feel the same! We had an amazing weekend. Our celebration started off on Friday. We had wine and cheese at the house and then went out to the local community theater. The play of The Christmas Carol was being done and was very good! There were tons of kids in the production and they all did so good. On Saturday we headed down to Oklahoma City for some shopping with all the other people of Oklahoma. We continued on our journey south bound for dinner and Christmas lights.
We see billboards for a restaurant in Turner Falls area which is very beautiful. We finally took time out to make a special trip to check it out. It is called the Cliff at Cedarvale and it was pretty good. It was probably better as a beer joint to enjoy live music and night life but none the less we had a good time. We had Green Chile burger and Cheesecake. Yum!
After dinner we went to Ardmore Festival of Lights. Last trip back from Texas we saw it from the Interstate but we are never in that area at night we usually try to make it back earlier than that so we went back to check it out. It is 1 1/2 miles of lights through a park down there. I wanted to get out to take pics but new rule this year is you have to stay in your car at all times. But we got some pics from the car and it was pretty creative everything they did with those lights!

He is brushing his teeth! Yay oral hygiene...the little things that excite us in the profession! :)




This morning I got breakfast in bed with my favorite pancakes in the shape of 2-9!! My husband is so creative brought the biggest smile to my face!!! Thank you everyone for all the great birthday wishes! I appreciate it so much. I had a very hard week with fertility junk and this weekend really cheered me up! I love you all so much!! xoxo G and J

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like a super fun birthday weekend. wish we could be there to celebrate with you!! hope you have the happiest birthday ever today. i sent your card in the mail yesterday so it is going to be a day or two late...sorry! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Sounds like your hubby treated you to a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Gina! I hope 29 is a very happy and exciting year for you! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete