Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mallory newborn pics

A couple of weeks ago we had someone come over to the house to take Mallory's newborn pictures. I was aiming for a time of day that she would be deep in sleep so we could get those adorable sleeping baby shots where they are all curled up and placed strategically in cute positions but that was just silly wishful thinking! I have learned not to plan anything when it comes to a newborn! :) I want to thank yall so much for all of the encouragment and support these past couple of weeks- it means so much to me! I have officially gone a couple days now without crying and without doubting myself! So I am definately getting better! I am loving every second with Mallory she is such a miracle and has completed our family in ways we did not know were possible! She is the love of our lives and is our entire world! She is getting stronger with her neck control and does pretty good with tummy time in small intervals. She is still backwards for the most part with sleep scheduele but we are getting there with that too! We hope you enjoy her pics and we send all our love!!!~G, J and MJ


























































































1 comment: