Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

10 and 11 month (because I am behind)

I know I am so behind and I am so sorry!! This is MJ's 10 month pic from last month! She is finally saying ma-ma! It was all about Da-Da for months but now she says Ma-Ma! Melts my heart everytime!

And then we are current with our 11 month pics from just a couple days ago. She is crawling all over the place. She is pulling herself up on everything and taking the side steps. Today she experimented with letting go while standing and stood on her own for a couple seconds! MJ loves crawling up the slides at the park and tot spot, I let her be the bad influence on the other kids because she loves it so much. Once she reaches the top she is so very proud of herself I try to teach her the appropriate usage of the equipment but finding other uses is so much more entertaining. She is getting a couple more top front teeth which is causing her to get more interested in actual food versus baby food. Oh and she loves music. Even a tv commercial with music she will stop in her tracks and start dancing. She has a little bounce move and claps at the end to show her appreciation for the tunes! She also blows kisses, she puts her fist up to her mouth and says muah! so cute!!!!
I thank God every day for blessing us with MJ! I can not believe it has almost been a year since we became a family of 3! She teaches me so much each and every day! She is our whole heart and we fall more and more in love with her with each second. She will never know how much she has helped me throughout my whole fight with cancer, I appreciate her teaching me not to sweat the small stuff life is way to short! I appreciate every second I have with her even when she pushes my patience with trying to establish her independence! I hope all is well with everyone and we appreciate you checking in on us! xo~G, J and MJ

1 comment: