Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

5 months

Mallory is 5 months! Wow what has happened in 5 months, huh?!! Just thinking about how overwhelming it was having a newborn coming home from the hospital seems like just yesterday. Now I am needing to soon start researching feeding her her first foods! She is staring to push off things to roll herself from back to front and has found her feet at the changing table. Will not be too long and she will be moving all over. Today is also day 10 of cycle 2 so we are in the neutropenic stage of things. I am trying like crazy to wash hands after touching anything and wiping everything down to try to prevent getting sick like last time. It is a little overwhelming thinking of foods to avoid and just trying not to mess up as my WBC count is so low. I am excited to be almost half way done. I am so proud at how well MJ has been through out this process, she is so easy going and has taken so well to every person that has come to stay with her as I am away at treatment. This whole experience has been very humbling to me and I am forever grateful for all of the help we have received. We could not make it through this without the love and support from all of you. We appreciate everything more than I will ever be able to express. I smile because of all of you!!! xoxo~G, J and MJ



2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!! Happy 5 months MJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and Mallory is precious! Hope to see you when I'm back in Houston in May!

    ReplyDelete