Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father to be day

Happy Father to be day Justin!! He is the man behind the belly and one amazing man he is!:) I fall more in love with him each and every day! I am so excited to see him as a father! He is the most patient and selfless man I know which completely balances me out and will be an amazing role model for Miss Mallory. I took Justin to the movies today- he was wanting to see The Last of the Airbenders but it does not come out still for a few weeks so second choice was Toy Story 3 in 3D Imax. Which was super cute- tons of dads there today with the fam celebrating just as we were. He wanted to eat lunch at MiMi's Cafe but the wait there was over an hour so we had to pick a second choice for restaurant, too! We ate at BJ's and they were giving out free glasses this weekend for Father's Day weekend so that was a cool perk! We picked up some samples to put on the wall to narrow down the nursery room paint! Yay! Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there! Hope everyone had a great day and has a great week ahead! Try to stay cool I know it is warming up fast here in Oklahoma! xoxo~G
So last night Justin felt Mallory move for the first time! She was moving like crazy while we were laying in bed reading our baby books. I had him put his hand on my belly just to see if he would be able to and he totally did- she straight up gave him a kick or something! Yay! What a wonderful Father's Day present Mallory!:) xoxo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment