Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

One Year

We have been married one year! Time has completely flown by and has been a dream come true! We celebrated by going down to a steak house called Mahogany and it was delish! We saw the Valentines Day movie which of course I cried I thought it was very cute! Today we had breakfast at Mimi's Cafe and headed back home. This afternoon it actually snowed here! If we had this crazy weather a year ago I would have been even more high strung then I already was trying to predict the weather for our wedding, oh poor Justin having to put up with my crazyness! But we sure were blessed last year with such an amazing day and a memorable ceremony. I fall more in love with Justin with each day and think it is amazing how God works! Sending all our love~G and J

1 comment:

  1. Happy ONE year!!! It seems just like yesterday when ya'll got married. :)

    ReplyDelete