Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Land Run

This past weekend we did the Great Land Run here in town, it was a 5K that benefits the public schools. I am very proud of us we were able to run most of it and had a lot of fun! We have been trying to read up on my newly diagnosed condition. We bought books online to help guide us through. Since it has been difficult for us to conceive I went to my doctor and have been diagnosed with PCOS. We are treating it with diet/exercise and meds. The kitchen pantry is stocked with everything to help lower the Glycemic Index to help my PCOS so we can hopefully get pregnant someday! As an office this week we went to some of the Head Start programs for oral hygiene instruction and exams. The kids are so adorable and get so excited telling you their dental stories! Too cute! Hope everyone is doing great and we miss you all so much! All our love~G and J

2 comments:

  1. g- sorry to hear of your diagnosis, but at least you now know what it is and you can try and "treat" it and get that beautiful little red headed baby that you and justin so dearly want! will be praying for you!! cant wait for vegas next week!!!!! love u -- --

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, I had PCOS too and they started me on Metformin and within 3 weeks I was pregnant (I didn't know I was pregnant yet, but since Aaron was still in Lubbock and I was in Houston, I know that was the only time I could have gotten pregnant). The second time around there was no need for drug treatment, lol! So hang in there - it is EASILY treated and you'll be holding a new baby in no time! Prayers & hugs coming your way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete