Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Kynli!

We went down to Dallas for Kynli's first birthday celebration! (I went to college and am sorority sister's with Kynli's mom, Summer) Her parents Summer and Augie had a birthday party for her at Summer's parent's house. It was a cupcake theme party- so cute! Summer did such a great job with the decorations and the cakes! Kynli even had a cupcake dress and monogrammed bloomers she looked so adorable!!!
Kynli got a wagon for her birthday and absolutley loved it! She cried every time anyone tried to take her out of it. Her dad got a work out pulling her all around!
Momma and the birthday girl!





We had so much fun! Happy first Birthday Kynli!!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say hello! I found yoour blog while I was visitng Summer's blog! You and your hubby are so cute! I love your puppies! I am the mama of a pug too! :o)

    ReplyDelete